This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

503 program fault

Jul 20, 2010 at 1:54 AM
I have been getting, with some frequency over the past week or two, the following error: Error reported by server: 503 program fault - command not performed System.ServiceModel.FaultException: Passport Header Not found. This can occur when downloading 1 or multiple groups from NNTP Bridge. It occurred with both V38 and V39 On other occasions, I may see Server MS NNTP Bridge rejected post to newsgroup(s) Answers.en-US.excelform: posting failed System.ServiceModel.FaultException: Passport Header Not Found Agent 6.0 will keep trying the task and occasionally it will complete, but usually not. If I close Agent, and then reopen it after a bit, the task can complete. What is this Passport Header? And how can I fix the problem? thanks. -- Ron
Jul 20, 2010 at 6:02 AM
It seems that this is a problem on the server side. It also only happens for answers forums... it also happens with the offical MS answers bridge... So: There is no solution to this problem from my side... only MS can solve this...
Jul 20, 2010 at 11:47 AM
Ah, I see. Another "advantage" of MS giving up newsgroups in favor of their own system. :-( Thanks for getting back to me.
Jul 24, 2010 at 9:44 PM
Edited Jul 24, 2010 at 10:07 PM
Bekomme den gleichen Fehler. Edit: hat sich erledigt. Wenn man genau wie in der Dokumentation beschrieben vorgeht geht's ...
Jul 25, 2010 at 9:06 AM
You can disable the answers web-service in the "Advances settnings...".

Jul 31, 2010 at 8:15 AM

it's ok now. thank you. very helpful software!