Release of the Community Forums NNTP Bridge to access the social and anwsers MS forums with a single, open source NNTP bridge.
This release solves some bugs:
- ReSharper "enabled"
- Prefetching button is now disabled while prefetching is active
- Disabling the checkboxes will now be recognized
- Subject/From will only be encoded if non-ASCII characters (>0x7F) are present
- DetailedErrorResponse is now enabled by default (can be changed in the *.config file)
- DomainName can now be configured in the *.config file
- ARTICLE command with an invalid parameter will not reponse with 503, instead it will use 430
- It is now configurable, if you want to bind the NNTP port to the "world" (default is loopback)
- Last change of the messageId back to the MS NNTP Bridge format (+ @domain.name) / For more info see comments at function "GuidToId"
- Optimized GROUP response time, at least for "answers" forums
- Added an X-Comments header with the URL to the thread ;)
- Renamed the app.config entries to match the service names (social, answers)