Code isn't labeled correctly

Jun 16, 2010 at 2:17 PM
Edited Jun 16, 2010 at 2:18 PM

Hi there!

I'm using the current V.38 of the Community Bridge. I've tested some posts with code snippets in there, using HTML by inserting <pre lang="x-lang"> and another post using the plain-text converter with the code tags [lang]. But also the code is formatted colorful using the plain-text converter, both are missing the code label, shown in the upper right corner of a posting that have code snippets inserted by the "Insert Code Snippet" feature of the forums webfrontend.

In the result, HTML inserted Code Snippets, correctly declared, aren't formatted by the forums engine, plain-text code is formatted, but also not recognized as such by the forums frontend.

You have to manually set the flag by edit the article and set the "Resource.HasCodeLabel" checkmark.

Coordinator
Jun 16, 2010 at 2:43 PM

Yes. This is by design, because the web-interface has no way to set this flag...

You should blame MS for this...

Jun 21, 2010 at 3:00 PM

Thx! I guess, you are not in contact with the operators of the Forums Webservice?

Coordinator
Jun 21, 2010 at 3:48 PM
I do not have any contact at MS regarding the web-service... if you have, please let me know!